Elpumps JPV/JPP series garden jet pumps can be used to deliver clean water at high pressure, allowing for convenient and safe irrigation with sprinklers, nozzles and a range of other domestic or gardening applications.
Elpumps garden jet pumps are made of durable, corrosion-proof materials and are available with an INOX stainless steel casing, INOX steel impeller and integrated water filter, guaranteeing energy-efficient and quiet operation with high performance and improved reliability.
The jet pumps may not be used with saltwater, or aggressive or easily combustible substances, or liquids for human consumption besides water.
NEW automatic START/STOP function, Electronic pressure and flow sensor, dry-running protection, special non-return valve.
· Automatic pumping of clean water from wells, tanks or reservoirs
· Delivering clean water to operate high-pressure garden irrigation systems
· Creating pressure in water supply systems for small buildings
· Irrigation in greenhouses, horticulture and small-scale agriculture
· Water supply for livestock farming
The internal structural elements within the jet pumps are composed of high-grade, corrosion-proof and cavitation-resistant NORYL PPO polymer or INOX stainless steel, and the pump casing is made of NORYL PPO polymer, cast iron or INOX steel.
The shaft is sealed with a modern carbon-ceramic axial seal.